Friday, November 7, 2008

Spice of Life in today

I just called Forever green and they said the spice of life will be in sometime this afternoon. I will make a big order but email me asap if you want one. The price ordering from me will be $35. Also, the book called Nature's Pharmacy can be purchased by calling 1-801-794-2633.

Thanks!

P.S.

Another great use for Spice of Life is for cleaning. You can take 10 drops in 2 1/2 C. water in a spray bottle. Shake and spray. Shake to mix before use each time. It is a great disinfectant and can be used to clean floors, counters , tubs, etc. Did you know that 1 gallon of pinesol has enough phenol to kill and adult 3 times over! It is also very easily absored through the feet after mopping and any residual on the hands. I learned in the oil class that our feet have over 300 pores per square inch. Wow. Think of all the chemicals we soak in. That is another reason why putting essential oils on your feet work so well.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I would love to get a bottle. How long does one last you about? I can pay pal you the $$ or just give it to you when it is in.

My e-mail address is
beagleston8@yahoo.com

Could you also tell me some details on how you use it and when? Is it just your go-to thing when you feel like something is coming on with your kids?

Megan said...

Thanks Shari! I will call them right now!

Kristy Treible said...

I want a bottle. Will you order one for me please? I would also like to learn more about it. FYI..Thursday the 20TH will work for me for the class.

DK said...

I would love a bottle if I'm not too late. Email is dkimball311@msn.com.