Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coupon Deals

My new best friend, Raygon from Idaho emailed me about a great deal here in AZ. At fry's this week you can get Land'O Lakes butter for $1.50 when you do the mi x and match thing of ten items. In addition to that, go to a website called youcancan.blogspot.com, link at the right, and she gave a post today about coupon sites where you can print coupon's for .$.55 off the butter which will then be doubled. Therefore, you are paying only .$.50 cents for the butter.(I can do math, they only double up to a dollar) This is a great way to stock up and can butter. I am going to blog about that later. I will also give you a link to the right for safely gathered in. These are two great blogsites to help us get our food in order. Thanks! For you gluten free chicks, Safely Gathered In also has GF recipes. Thanks for the info, Raygon! If you know of any great deals, give a shout out! Love to hear them all.

No comments: