Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fresh Finds.....Costco








Just a couple finds at Costco lately I thought I should share.....

Rudi's Gluten Free Bread in the freezer section. Two loaves for $6.99. Much better than $5.99 for Udi's single loaf. It tastes great as well. Wish they wouldn't put corn in everything but life isn't perfect!

Frozen Organic Blackberries. I think it is around $8.99. Great for smoothies!

20lb bag of peruano beans. If you don't know what these are , read my old post here. They are my very favorites for mexican food, especially refried beans. You usually pay around $1.40 per pound but at Costco, this 20lb bag ends up being about $.73 per pound! Yipee! Grab them while they have them. There is a long storage life. 

They had some organic romaine hearts last time I went but not this time. Hopefully that will come back.

***I have found these at my Costco at Gilbert San Tan. 

Anyone else find some great deals out there? 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Shari, just a little typo.. you get two loaves of GF Rudi's bread for $6.99. And I bought the organic blackberries too and have been using them in smoothies! yum.

Shari Goodman said...

Thanks, Linda! I was thinking $3.50 per loaf. Boy, that would be a great deal for two at that price! Thanks for correcting me.

Jilynn said...

Hey Shari! When I was at my Costco at Sossaman and the 60 the other day they had received quite a few new organic products. I can't remember all of them right now but I do remember that they had the Annie's fruit snacks and also the Clif twists fruit snacks. I asked the check out lady if they were trying to get more organic stuff in and she said! If I remember anything else I'll let you know.

kami said...

I saw the Rudi's too and I think you're right...I wish corn WASN'T in everything! It severely limits our gluten free options so we're stuck with that dense Food For Life rice bread :( I desperately wanted to buy the Rudis! I bought the Organic blackberries...such a fantastic deal!