Monday, July 25, 2011

Langley's Market


I have been meaning to tell you all about this cute little market for months but have always forgotten to bring my camera with me when I go for a picture. I still forgot the camera so I grabbed one shot off the web that doesn't show so well. You can vaguely get the idea.

Langley's Market in Gilbert is a cute little shop that sells local, pesticide free produce and the Olive Mill products among other things. It is cute as a button and quite addicting. I love people who want to share such wonderful things for us! Best of all, today you can get a groupon for $20 worth of products for only $10! Yahoo. It made my day to find that in my inbox. 

Click on this link and grab yours today:

You can also go to their website to learn a little more by clicking here. Visit them at 2738 E. Guadalupe Road in Gilbert. 

My personal favorites are the tepanades to make grilled pizza with. Such perfect summer dishes. 




No comments: