Monday, June 25, 2012

Non GMO, organic corn.

I received an email from a friend that I have to pass on. It is hard to find non-gmo, organic corn. You can go grab yourself some right here in Gilbert. Here is the info in case you are interested:

Hi everyone,

Our first pick of home grown sweet corn is on and ready to sell.

NO PESTICIDES - NO HERBICIDES - NON-GMO
(translation:  lots of hard hand labor)

We pick the ears and snip the silks for you, fresh.  

$5 per dozen.  

Days & Times:

    Wed (20th), Thur, Fri:  5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
    Sat: (23rd)  6:00 am - 9:00 am & 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm

You can arrange to pick up 2 dozen or more at other times - Call 
Nolan's cell at 480-577-3967.

Grown and sold at:

Butlers
16510 E. Fairview St.
Gilbert, AZ  85295

You'll like this variety called Sweetie 82, a popular 
supersweet hybrid.

Nolan and Betty Butler

2 comments:

Tirsa Baker said...

This is great! Do you know where we can get the seed?

Shari Goodman said...

I order my seeds from Sweet Corn which is on my sidebar. They have all sorts of things and so far, they have grown great for me! I talked to the owner personally and he is very knowledgeable and will answer your questions.