Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moms In The Know....

My friend, Christina Huish, is putting together a monthly meeting for us moms who want to swap ideas, learn and bond together to become even better at what we do! I am excited for this group. We will be having guest speakers, recipe swaps and whatever else we want to do with it. It is open to anyone. Come whatever month's you can and share whatever info you have. The main focus of the group will be on nutrition and mommy tips. Her beautiful home is located in Circle G in Gilbert on Elliot and Higley. I will be happy to provide directions if you email me at goodman-7@cox.net. (Also, for those of you who don't know, click on the little envelope at the end of any blog to email me). The first meeting is January 15th at 7:30pm. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

Sounds like alot of fun!

molly pickett said...

Oh.. I can't make January's meeting, but will for sure comein the future! Will you keep me posted about the next meeting!

Thanks!