Monday, February 2, 2009

A litte Advertising....

Some items of business. First of all, for those of you storing salsa in your 3 month supply, Fry's has Pace 16 oz jars for $1 when you purchase ten participating items through tomorrow. I also bought mayo with this deal for I think $2. Great deal. I know buying the big container at Costco on the salsa is a better deal, however, when storing them for your 30 day supply, I also plan on worse case scenario. If we don't have power, opening a big container will spoil. That's my reasoning.


Next, for those of you patiently waiting for your oils, I have finally resolved why my order keeps getting "lost". Issues with my name spelling . They have assured me that I will get it this week. I have high hopes. I had also decided to stop selling because I hate multi marketing. However, they are now letting me sell as a store which means, no multi marketing junk to go with it. I will now happily sell to you all and will not be charging shipping. Email me anytime you would like oils or would like me to email you the oil price. You will get wholesale through me and will just pay sales tax, no shipping price.


Third, for any of you needing a great Valentines Day idea for your gun loving husbands, my gun loving husband is teaching an Introductory Combat Rifle Course. It will be a half day class teaching basic gun handling skills along with the fundamentals of marksmanship tailored to combat shooting. Your husbands will need to have their own rifle and ammo. The cost is $95 and each class is limited to 3-4 guys. Classes will be weekdays am beginning at 6:30 so they will done by lunch time. We both feel strongly that each home should have a firearm of some sort and the skills necessary to shoot with it. With the economy on the decline, crime goes up. As far as my husband's credentials; this is his job. He is a SWAT/Sniper team member who is also the lead instructor over the sniper unit. He knows what he is doing and loves his job. He wants all men or women if desired to learn the basics and have fun doing it. He will also teach advanced skills if desired. You can email me if you want info. I have now included my email address under my photo.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Missy said...

If I pay, will you ship to Idaho? I am trying to learn from your blog - there is so much. I wish I could come to your classes. Or is there a website I could order from?
thanks

Shari Goodman said...

I will ship out of state but it will cost $5 to cover my shipping and also the cost to pay pal. I won't charge the shipping cost that I have to pay to the oil company. Just one cost. If you leave an email, I will send the oil price list and info about oils.

Megan said...

Now this sounds like fun. Dave and I have discussed getting a gun from time to time. Each time drawing the same conclusion. Megan with a gun is a very bad idea. We decided on a stun gun. That way in case I mis-take the intruder...and the poor soul is my husband...the family jewels will be saved. I still think Dave would enjoy the class..but I would have to send him with a bb gun. Lol!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

hyrum would LOVE to take that class. your hubby is seriously his idol. let me know when you have specific dates set up. thanks!!!