Thursday, September 2, 2010

Supplement orders

I keep getting emails from those who missed my Tuesday order and wanted products. I will order again on Friday for those in need so please email me by tomorrow at 3. I will not be ordering for a couple weeks after that. I will have a few Yeast cleanse kits in this week for those who asked about those.

I have lots and lots of products but I know many of you really don't know what they are or why your body could use them. I will start posting about one natural supplement/oil per week so you can learn how to heal your body naturally. Education is key to our well being. You can also read about each supplement on the Apothecary Shoppe web page.

Here are some of my personal favorites to look at and what I have stocked on my personal shelves.

Methy Folate
Liquid Zinc
Activated Charcoal
A & I
Epsom Salt Cream
One N Only multi vitamin
Trie Enza Enzymes
B12, nasal )methyl Mate
Calcium/Magnesium Citrate
Liquid D3
Oreganol
Allimax
Curcumin
Melatonin
Spry Toothpaste
Carlson Cod Liver Oil
Probiotics
Co Q10
Vitamin C chewables
Buffered Vitamin C

Email me with any questions you have or if you have specific questions about what you might need, I will be happy to share anything I know. I have a firm belief that we can overcome most if not all our health issues the natural way but we need to be educated. We need to take matters into our own hands.

1 comment:

rachel said...

shari, i need to get another bottle of yeast beater pills and a probiotic to go with. and i look forward to you explaining all these supplements.