Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oil order and order question....



First off, I am going to place another oil order tomorrow  since so many people are calling for the Breathe oil to get their little ones cough settled. Seems to be the germ of choice right now. So, if you want to get in on it, just shoot me an email before tomorrow at 3pm.


There are a couple deals right now:


The first aide pack: $133 (Regularly $147)
Eucalyptus
Geranium
Lavender
Marjoram
Peppermint
Tea Tree
Fysical Touch


The liver cleanse pack: $25 (regularly $30)


Lemon
Peppermint


The Staph pack: $100 (regularly $146)


Defense
Guardian
Spice
Eucalyptus
Tea Tree


The oil reference books are $55


Someone had asked me to order them a book last week (not you, Tiffany) and I didn't write it down. Can you remind me please?


Thanks!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I would love some lemon oil, and lavender next time you place an order. THANK YOU! I am LOVING my oils. Do you have an recommendations for how to "diffuse them" into your air? I was just reading another essential oils blog and she said you could use them for diffusing, but it didn't say how. Thank you!

Shari Goodman said...

I will order the oils this week. You can buy a diffuser to get them in the air. Look on Amazon for a good price. There are many different prices but I don't see why you need to spend too much. The diffuser is an electric little device that combined with water and oils gets them into the air.