Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy Clean Up.


I don't do Sunday dishes....well except for that last dish in the sink that no one wants to do. The one with the baked on grime that "needs to soak" they say. Pretty much an excuse. Tonight it is my beautiful enameled roaster pan that has baked on grease and grime. Easy solution:

Vinegar, baking soda and a scrub brush. It comes off lightening fast. My 7 year old could do it. I am certain that the almost 18 year old who's job it was tonight could have done it just fine with out the "soaking". 

They sell all sorts of chemical ridden cleaners to get those enamel pans clean. Once again, vinegar and baking soda will do about anything. I think my 18 year old needs to learn my secret.

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday dinner. Ours was absolutely delicious! Wish I could give someone else the credit...really I do. I am sure someone else is capable. My 9 year old made some great, fresh squeezed lemonade and some killer peanut butter candy tonight. There's a start. 

No comments: