Saturday, January 21, 2012

Preschool

I know I have been wishy washy for those of you who have asked, but I have decided to do the 2-4 year old Wednesday only social preschool class next year. So, sign ups start now. Sorry, I don't remember who had asked me so first come first serve. Your child needs to be 2 1/2 by September. They do not need to be potty trained. 


It is on Wednesdays at 9:30-11:30 beginning in August. Tuition is $40 for the month. Registration fee is $25 due in May. I will have 9 slots. This is social based but we also do academics. Many use this class as a supplement to a Tue/Thur preschool taken elsewhere. 


Also, I have 4 slots remaining in my pm Tue/Thur preschool class for 3-4 year olds. It is from 12-2:30 and is $100 per month with a $50 registration fee.


IF you would like information or have questions, please email me or leave a comment!


goodman-7@cox.net


Thanks!



No comments: