Friday, May 8, 2009

Essential Oils Book

For those of you who were interested, I have a friend who is placing an order for the essential oil book "Nature's Pharmacy". The book is my favorite for understanding how to use oils. If she gets enough orders, the book will be $25 or $30 if under 10 ordered total. Both are great prices. If you want one, email me and I will forward her info to you!

  Also, this is a little embarrassing but I wanted to thank all of those who nominated me for this prestigious award. It is truly an honor. Click on the link below. 

5 comments:

rachel said...

is the book different than the lists of oils and their uses that you sent to me through email?

Shari Goodman said...

The book is just updated info of what I sent you and handy to have on hand.

Andrea said...

My sister and I would love to get a book. Can you email me her info?

Thanks,
Andrea
Siren@cox.net

DK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DK said...

if it's not too late... I'd like to order a book... dkimball311@msn.com. Thanks.