Monday, May 11, 2009

May specials for Preparing Wisely


Here are the May specials for Preparing Wisely in Mesa( check link on right for store info). I am particularly excited to see the  maple syrup still on sale and the Dried eggs. What a deal. You can get a bulk discount if you buy 6 or more cans which brings the price to $15 a can! Regularly $23.99 per can. We all need eggs in our food storage.


Saturday May 16th we are celebrating our One Year Anniversary.
We will be offering samples of various products and demonstrating
The Volcano Stove, The Global Sun Oven and the Katadyn Water Filter.
 

May Organic Specials

Organic Maple Syrup Grade B, 32 oz Reg. $32.50 SALE $22.50
Raw Organic Almonds 5 lb bag reg $45.00 SALE $35.00
  
 
We also have some of our most popular items on sale.
Offers good through May 31 or while supplies last. 
Country Cream Real Instant Milk
Makes 20 Quarts (5 Gallons)
 
Bulk Sale Price:
$15.00 Per Can when you buy 6 Cans
 
Reg. Price Price: $20.00 Per Can
 
Whole Powdered Eggs
Makes 80 Large Eggs
 
New Low Price!
$19.99 per Can (Was $23.99) 
 
Bulk Sale Price :
$15.00 When you buy 6 Cans
 
 
1 Gallon Xagave Organic Agave Nectar
The Complete Sugar Replacement
 
Sale Price: $35.00
Regular Price: $42.00
Come check out our clearence items: 
Various books including popular titles from Dave Ramsey and Erleen Tilton, select back packs and hydration packs.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi Shari,
I see that they will be having Xagave for $35 a gallon. Is Xagave OK? I have heard it is not. I am not as skilled in deciphering what i read on the internet as well as you have become. Thanks for your help!

Kendra said...

Here is the link I found for agave. Is this the same as Xagave?

http://www.living-foods.com/articles/agave.html

Shari Goodman said...

Kendra
I don't use agave anymore because I am just not sure about it. I just posted the flyer for my friend. Still up in the air about it so I stick with honey.

Kendra said...

Thanks Shari,
After reading the article, I am still up in the air and not sure what to think. since God created honey, I am sticking with that too. I guess the key is moderation, moderation, moderation!