Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pssst. I'm here.

I am back. I am just in denial. I left 70 degree weather yesterday with the roaring of the ocean waves and came home to 116 degrees. A hot slap of reality. I just finished 21 loads of laundry....really... and just finished the emails. A new post is coming so check back soon. Hope I got to all your emails. I will be ordering products tomorrow for those who have been waiting. Check out my store and shop a bit....I lost my wedding ring at the beach and need to buy a new one quick to stop all the guys from hitting on me. It is getting really annoying. (dream on) I am also printing my cookbook next week so you have until Tuesday to tell me if you want one. If you already told me, give me one more final count please! Thanks! Cookbooks are $18 or $23 if you want them mailed.

You should see my tan.

6 comments:

Melanie Engen said...

I know you well and I KNOW all the guys are lining up now that you are single. :) (Or at least look it) I am so excited to be back in Arizona so I can buy your cookbook. I will call you and fill you in but I live on the other side of the world, Glendale, while my husband is in Nurse Anesthesia School. Let me know how much your cookbook is. I am super impressed with your knowledge of all things healthy. Can't wait to get together.

Shari Goodman said...

Mel,

So excited you are here! Hope that means you are going to the reunion!! I think we are making it a girls night out. Email me with your personal email so we can chat. The cookbook is $18 plus $5 if you want it shipped.

Alisha and Josh said...

I would like a cookbook please :) and I will have to have it mailed.

Dallin and Ashley said...

I want to order a cook book!

Rita said...

I want to order a cook book too!

allie said...

I would like a cook book. I can pick it up from you. Thanks!