Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 8.

Not a whole lot to report here. It went well. I am finally starting to really feel good. My stomach felt good after the first little bout of stomach whatever but the rest of me wasn't feeling great yet. Yesterday, I started to really feel good. I know if I ever slept more than 6 hours, I would be top notch but I am at least sleeping straight through those 6 hours. 

Today was mostly a repeat of yesterday's food with the exception of breakfast. I had left overs which was nice so I didn't have to cook all day.

Breakfast: Thanks to my friend, Marie, who is also doing this diet, I have a new breakfast recipe. I would have never thought of the combination but it was delicious! 

French toast oats. 1/4 cup gluten free oats (I use Bob's red mill) 1 cup water, dash of salt. Cook as usual. When it is done, add in 1 egg, beaten and cook until the egg is done. Add in whatever you want. Blueberries, pumpkin, spices, chia seeds, etc. I just added a little cinnamon, coconut sugar and coconut milk. Just a little. It was perfect. 

Thanks, Marie!

Lunch: Tuna salad, again.

Dinner: Costa Vida Salad, again!

In between: Apple with peanut butter. Coconut water.

Today begins the weekend. I have a hot date with my two little guys. They want Macaroni Grill. Gluten free pasta, marinara sauce, salad and NO BREAD. Ugh. No Macaroni rosemary bread? Rough one. I can do it. It was their pick. Saturday might be another day out with my girlfriend so who knows where that will be. Tough pickins. Sunday is a party at my house for my Husbands Bday. 

Stay Strong. I haven't weighed myself in a few days. I am trying to make it a surprise for myself but my clothes are getting loose. My stomach is as flat as it was pre kids. Maybe I will go buy a new pair of skinny jeans today! A pedicure is on taps for sure! I can't celebrate with desert so my toes will have to reap the benefits instead of my taste buds. 

Have a good friday! Here's a little gluten free, encouraging video for you. Click on this.

No comments: