Monday, April 12, 2010

Yeast cleanse shipments.

The yeast cleanse products are on their way to me and will be here by the end of the week if all goes well. However, the kids yeast drops are on backorder as their products are flying off the shelves. If you had an out of state order , you will get yours with your other products but unfortunately, all else will have to wait until the end of April. It takes 2 weeks to make more of the drops. So sorry. You can start on yourselves then move to the kids. I will keep you informed.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Is there anyway that I can get my hands on some?

Shari Goodman said...

I will be ordering again at the end of the week for anyone wanting more, just know that the drops will be in at the end of the month but the other products will be available right away. I need all orders by Friday for the next shipment.These would be great for your celiac's!!