Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Canister Crazy


I have to admit that I have a bit of a love affair with containers. I especially love these square containers for all of my grains,beans and baking ingredients. I have at least 20 in different sizes. The best thing about these is that you can buy all the bulk foods and save the cost of packaging. Shar's kitchen center also sells her products in these great containers so everything matches. I also like them so I can see what I have and what I need to buy since they are clear. The square shapes are great because they fit so well in the pantry. I also have small ones in the fridge for my yeast and other grains. You can buy these at smart n final, Shar's and possibly sams club. They are real cheap and are a good quality.

If you do not live by a sprouts or natural food type store, you can order grains and cooking items online at www.bulkfoods.com. The prices are pretty good and shipping is low cost. I have ordered many things from them when I couldn't find them anywhere else.

No comments: