Monday, February 18, 2008
Top Ten Excuses To Not Eat Healthy:
A few years ago I made this top ten list for an enrichment class. It is a little funny, but the funny part is that it is a little true.So, whats your excuse? This is the year to make no more excuses, if it was your New Years resolution, it is almost March, how are you doing?
1. Whole Wheat doesn't go well with my Diet Coke.
2. I don't need to worry about it, my CoCo Puffs are fortified!(someone really told me this!)
3. My kids don't like healthy foods and their happiness is far more important to me than their health.
4. If I eat my whole grains, I'll be using up my year supply and I need to save that for when there isn't
anything else to eat!
5. It's too much pressure, besides, I'm counting on the resurrection to give me that perfect body.
6. With the new lipo dissolve technics out there, I can eat what I want and get it sucked out later.
7. I don't have time, if I had to cook a healthy dinner, I would be late for Bunko!
8. Yes, I'm very health conscience, I take a one-a-day vitamin every day and I eat lots of chocolate because it's an antioxidant.
9. I'm trying to loose weight so I'm cutting back n my calories. I drink a 44 ouncer of Diet Coke to keep my hunger down, that way I can save up my calories for something that really tastes good like a Big Mac.
10. Cancer doesn't run in my family so I'll take my chances. Besides, they're working on a cure!