Friday, January 14, 2011

Fresh Finds...Redmond Real Salt and a trip to the bread store.


I was out in Mesa today so I just had to check out the bread deals at Alpine Valley Bread Co. So what if I made bread last night, who can't beat $.50 per loaf for back-up? I updated my previous post but FYI, they have this deal every day, not just on Friday's anymore. They have all sorts of bread products for $.50, like hoagie rolls, hamburger buns, focaccia, sourdough, etc. They also have some breads for $1. Some of the sell by dates were for tomorrow but many were for 5 days out. Incredible deal. They use real ingredients, no preservatives and many times organic. 


Also, I made a stop by my friends at Preparing Wisely and they have the Redmond Real Salt on Sale right now. The 26 oz bag is $6. They have other sizes as well. It will be on sale for the rest of the month. You can even visit them online. Just check out their link on my sidebar. If you missed my post on salt, you can read it here. Celtic is my very favorite but not a huge difference than the Redmond's Real Salt. 


Thanks to all those who keep me posted on the Fresh Finds around town. Now, none of us are going to have the excuse that we can't afford to eat right. 

No comments: