Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Preparing Wisely


One of my new Enlightened Homemaker Friends is opening a new shop that I must share with all of you local friends. Tracey Adair and her husband had a great idea to open and emergency preparedness shop in downtown Mesa with items such as grains, tents, year supply items, containers and other preparedness items. I am especially excited because they will be carrying White Wheat that many of us are hooked on. They will have the Prairie Gold White Wheat which is the best and chemical free. Best of all, they will be having a sale on this for their grand opening, Memorial Weekend. It is $34.00 for a 50 pound bag. I have added her to my links to the right , so check it out and stop in her store. She will also have #10 cans of vital wheat gluten available. I would love to have this stocked up on in my pantry.

Thanks Tracey for helping us get our homes in order!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so excited! I can wait to check it out.

Brian and Aubrey said...

I just read about their shop on the newsletter from Chef Brad. Very cool!