Sunday, May 4, 2008

Upcomming Classes....


Domestic Bliss' new shop, Blissful Living is having their grand opening event this Friday and Saturday. They will be having many different classes throughout the summer taught by amazing women on various topics, anything from sewing, cooking, jewelry making, etc. Stop by on these days to sign up and check out the shop. I will be there on Friday from about 10am to 1pm. I am excited to sign up for a few of these classes myself! I will be teaching my class on how to get your family on track for a healthier life.
Cooking Classes for the future enlightened homemakers of America.....
My daughter has been begging me to teach some children's cooking classes so I decided to offer a few for any of you trying to give the little chef's some things to do this summer. These classes will be about 1.5 hours long and will focus on teaching the little future enlightened homemakers how to read a recipe. What a tsp. and Tbl. are; how to chop , dice, julienne and cube. They will leave with a basic understanding of how to follow a recipe and how to help you in the kitchen. They will go home with their creations to share with the family. They will also have a little lesson on how to properly set a table and basic table manners. I think this is a lost art nowadays! The dates are as follows and I will keep the classes very limited, ages are 9-12 yrs old.
June 2nd, 1 PM
June 23rd, 1 PM
July 7th, 1 PM
The price is $15.00 per class. Email me if you are interested in reserving a spot. I am excited to teach your little ones!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I am interested in your class for Tay, she loves to cook with me!

Melissa said...

Sign Sammi up for the first class. She will love it!

Anonymous said...

I would love Aubs to join you guys. She is definately ready to learn some cooking skills and gain a little confidence! Yah!

Amy said...

I would love to add my Tay also for the 1st 2 classes. We will gone for the last one.Is it a series of three or three of the same?

Molly said...

Do you have a class for 3 year olds?? This sounds so fun- wish my kids were old enough!

Jenny Alberti said...

Please sign Kiersten up for the June 2nd class. Thanks Jenny